[BBLISA] Recommendations for/against paging services?

Adam Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Thu May 10 13:51:10 EDT 2007

I may need to find a paging service provider. At a minimum I need
alphanumeric paging; if they would rent me a pager at a reasonable price
that would be even better. Local coverage (everything east of 413 area
code) is probably all I need but if they offered nationwide for not too
much more I'd consider it. I don't need 2-way paging, but so-called
"1.5-way" (outgoing messages only, but the pager send an ACK so the
system knows the message was received) would be better.

Any have a service they like or don't like?

Thanks,
AdamM

P.S. - No, SMS to my cell phone is not an option.

P.P.S. - Yes, I actually do want a pager that's physically separate
	 from my phone/PDA/watch/laptop/puppy/etc.