[BBLISA] Need an hourly Cisco engineer

Eddy Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Tue Mar 20 08:47:25 EDT 2007

Hey all.

At one of the companies where I work, we are transitioning from a
channelized T1 with four voice trunks, to an all-data T1 using SIP trunking.
The old line connects directly to my cisco router & callmanager, but the new
line connects to an intermediate WAN router, which does an IP handoff to my
cisco router.

I can handle most changes in my cisco router on my own, but I'm not familiar
with the voice technologies, and I'm not comfortable changing this on my
own.  So I am looking for an hourly cisco engineer to help out for a few
hours (off-hours) getting this set up.

Who do you guys recommend, for hourly cisco service?  The location is Rte 2,
Concord, MA.