[BBLISA] wanted: part-time soho admin

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 19 15:40:25 EDT 2007

hi all,

i am in need of a part time admin for a soho setup. we have 3 macs (osx)
at two sites and maybe will get a pc too if something needs it. ubuntu
linux skills would be useful as i have 2 of those as well.

we need the usual stuff handled like backups (to external disks or
better off site), configuring issues (simple web, thunderbird,
dsl/nat/router), problem solving (handholding :), new box setup, etc. we
don't do anything complex but we don't have the inhouse skills to do it
and i can't handle it myself as i am not an admin (i know enough to
cause trouble. :)

my guess is that this is about 2-5 hours a month with some possible
small bursts (e.g. when we move our home office to our plant in the
fall).

this is all located in arlington.

this could be perfect for someone who wants a simple moonlighting
job. it could be done mostly offsite with some onsite as needed.

if you are interested email me offlist your resume and rates. i will be
at yapc next week so we need to chat this week at least if possible.

a nice side benefit is getting free gourmet cocoa mix: we are
bestfriendscocoa.com. check out the site :).

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com