[BBLISA] Outlook Express (DBX) repair/reader tool for Unix

Neil Rinearson rhino.tirade at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 02:37:28 EDT 2006

Hey Mike,

Below is what I sent you back in July.

I can see that because I'm not an "in" member of the web-parley folks I happened upon (including you), via a website while attempting to solve the problems I was having,  that I was unworthy of assistance.

Well...I got it fixed...at HUGH cost.  Guess that's what I get for failing to be so "cerebrally advanced" about these cyberworld, wizard-esk, machines as the crowd you're actually willing to "communicate" with.

I apologize for soiling your INBOX.

Rhino

Hello Mike,

Although I don't know if my O/E is "corrupted" (although it may well be),  I have essentially the same Outlook Express problem you describe in your message of  Tue May 23 13:01:47 EDT 2006.    Did you get any useful response?

As I understand it, O/E and Outlook both limit files to 2GB, and then stop working...PERIOD.  It makes me mad as hell to INADVERTENTLY reach this limit, lose access to my files and then have to pay $29.95 for a "Repair Tool".

I agree with you, I don't need "illegal" (bootleg) copies of ANYTHING.  However, in this world of "cyber-geek-gurus" surely someone has figured out how to repair this program and isn't looking to support his/her advertising of some business venture.

If you can lend a hand, I'd be very grateful.  I'll keep an eye out in my WebMail account.    Thanks in advance,    Neil Rinearson