[BBLISA] References on the Microsoft World

emiliouf at gmail.com emiliouf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:57:43 EDT 2006

*Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 24seven* is a great book for Exchange.  For
AD and Windows, Minasi's book, Mastering Windows 2003 is very easy to read
and his forum at Minasi.com, in which he answers a lot of questions himself.
I also tend to look at the Microsoft Whitepages and the cert books from MSFT
are dry but very detailed.