[BBLISA] Any Toshiba Strata DK/Strategy Voicemail admins out

Debbie Croucher dcroucher at laytoncenter.org
Thu Nov 16 15:31:51 EST 2006

Hi.  I got your name off of a bulletin board and saw where you had a
question about Toshiba Strategy voice mail.  Does that mean that you use it
in your organization?   If so, can you tell me how to get to the DOS prompt?
The message light on our phones has stopped turning on when we have voice
mails waiting and our vendor suggested that we go to the DOS prompt and run
DEFRAG.  Any thoughts?

Debbie Croucher

IT Manager

204 East 15th Street

Ottawa, KS  66067

785/242-3780

785/242-6397 (fax)

dcroucher at laytoncenter.org

Elizabeth “Grandma” Layton was struggling with bi-polar illness, especially
profound depression, when she began contour drawing in 1977 at age 68. Art
became more than therapy for this Wellsville, Kansas, Native - it saved her
life. Her efforts to de-stigmatize mental illness and her story of hope make
us proud that our Center bears her name.  You can learn more about Grandma
at www.elizabethlayton.com

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and contain information
intended for the specified individual(s) only.This e-mail, including
attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and
may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and delete this e-mail immediately.