[BBLISA] Redhat cluster problem

Josh Putnam josh.putnam at intersystems.com
Mon Nov 6 09:32:46 EST 2006

I have been setting up a redhat cluster on 2 HP DL385 servers with ILO
(Integrated Lights Out) support and shared SCSI disk.  I configured the
fence devices as in the documentation, but whenever server1 starts to boot
and gets to "starting fence domain" it causes server2 to reboot.  Then, when
server2 gets to "starting fence domain" it reboots server1.  So my servers
are just constantly rebooting one another.

Does anyone know what I may have done wrong and how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!!!

:)

Josh Putnam
Sr Unix Administrator