[BBLISA] Usenix LOPSA table

Chris Palmer palmer at azuen.net
Tue May 30 09:51:40 EDT 2006

Hi folks --

LOPSA is hosting a table at Usenix down at the Marriot
Copley at the end of this week; there's no trade show but
I'm told we have a table in the hallway dedicated to us.

Is anyone interested in working a table shift or two during
times you're not conferencing?  You don't need to be
registered for the conference to work the table, and there
will be bribery-by-food for you.

We're not by any means intending on doing every day for the
whole week; however, we do want to have a fair LOPSA
presence there to get the word out.  It simply involves
answering questions about LOPSA, taking memberships, passing
out stickers, and the like.

Email me if you're interested and when you can take some
time: palmer at lopsa.org.

Thanks!
-Chris

---
Chris Palmer
League of Professional System Administrators
Member, Board of Directors
http://www.lopsa.org