[BBLISA] Take my free stuff, please! ;)

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Sat May 13 23:00:26 EDT 2006

Hey folks,

Sorry to blast this out on the list, but I'm in the process of moving
and have a bunch of computer-related items that I'm trying to get rid of.
Most things on here are free for pickup (I'm in the Natick, MA area) or
if you pay s/h I can send it out via USPS/etc.  I'd like to receive some
money for the handful of things with a "$" marking, make an offer. :)
Send me a mail and we'll arrange something.

COMPUTER/MONITORS:

$ 2U Rackmount computer, 2xPII 450MHz, 512MB RAM
  20GB IDE HD (Maxtor 6E020L0)
  CDROM (CD-540E)
  3.5" Floppy Drive
  (as an historical fyi, this used to be the bblisa server)

Monitors may not be available immediately (ask for details)
$ ViewSonic E771 17" monitor
$ ViewSonic P815 21" monitor

NETWORKING:

2x 2wire DSL Telephone Filter
3Com Etherlink 3C583A AUI/10bT Transceiver
3x SMC Ultra (83C7900F) 10BT/AUI network card
Allied Telesis CentreCom 210T AUI/10bT Transceiver
Cabletron 10 Base-2 to10 Base-T adapter w/lanview
Netgear 4 port dual speed hub #DF104
Netgear 8 port dual speed hub #DS108
Random BNC connectors (right angle, T, terminators, etc) and cable
Zyxel Prestige 643 DSL modem

MISC POWER-RELATED:

Standard grounded 3-pin power cables (2x each black and grey)
AT Power Supply
4x APC ProtectNet P10BT in-line ethernet surge protector
APC ProtectNet PTEL2 in-line telephone surge protector
3x APC 940-0024C cable
APC 940-0095B cable

APC SmartUPS 450 w/ 940-0024C cable
It's free but dead.  It'd be useful if you're planning to do a TradeUPS
from APC and want to get some extra capacity.  However, it doesn't even
respond or power on when plugged in.

APC SmartUPS VS650 w/ 940-0024C cable
"Works", but may or may not drop the load immediately upon power outage.
I believe it just needs a new battery, but I haven't had it checked
out too much, etc.  I'd actually like to get some cash for it, make me
an offer.

MISC CABLES AND ADAPTERS:

3x AT Keyboard extension cable
Misc DB15 M-M video cables
Serial 25M-25M cable
2x Serial 25M-9F cable
Serial 25M-25F cable (long)
2x PS2 -> AT Keyboard Adapter
9pin -> ps/2 mouse converter
3x PS2->9pin mouse converter
2x DB15M-M Gender Changer
DB15F-F Gender Changer
4x APC 940-0029A 9M-25M adapters
4x APC 940-0017A 9M-25F adapters
Serial 25F-25F Gender Changer
Serial 25M-25F Jumper Box w/ wires
3x Serial/Mouse 9M-25F Converter
Serial/Mouse 9M-25M Converter
Serial/Mouse 9F-25M Converter
2x Serial 25M-25M thin Gender Changer
2x Serial 25F-25F thin Gender Changer
Serial 9M-9M Gender Changer
2x Serial 9F-9F Gender Changer (1 thin, 1 normal)
3x 5.25"-3.5" floppy data connection converter
3x 9" (?) internal Y power adapter
2x 6" (?) internal Y power adapter
3x 3.5" floppy internal drive power adapters
internal power extender w/ extra fan 3-pin connector
Serial 25M-25F null modem

MULTIMEDIA:

2 Large Speakers
Creative speakers
ISA Random sound card
ISA Sound Blaster AWE 32 sound card
ISA Sound Blaster AWE 64 sound card
misc cd-rom/sound card cables

DRIVES:

$ Kingwin KF23IPF Removable (E)IDE mount 5.25" w/ enclosed:
  IBM Deskstar IC35L060AVER07-0 (60GB) HD
120MB Connor IDE HD
3.5" floppy drive Mitsumi D359T6
HP Tape Drive C1528F SCSI
Hitachi CD-ROM Model CDR-7730 IDE
Toshiba CD-ROM XM-5701B SCSI

SOFTWARE:

Alsoft DiskWarrior for Mac OS
ApplixWare for Linux version 4.4.1
Art Explosion Greeting Card Factory Premier CD (Windows/Mac)
Descent
Descent II
Educated Investor Financial and Tax Planning Tool Kit (Windows/Mac)
Macsyma 2.3 for Windows 3.1, 95, NT
Mech Warrior 2 w/ Expansion Pack
Print Shop for Mac
Pro Venture Resumes Windows 98,98,ME
Sendmail Single Switch 2.03
The 11th Hour (the sequel to the 7th guest) CD & strategy guide
The 7th Guest CD
Ulead PhotoImpact 6

SCSI CABLES/ETC:

1-2" internal 50pin SCSI extender
2x SCSI Centronics Terminator
68 pin M-M external SCSI cable, 2ft
Misc internal SCSI cables
SCSI 68pin Differential Terminator

OTHER RANDOM THINGS:

"Go away or I will replace you with a very small shell script" - XL T-Shirt
2 button serial mouse
2x Wintek PC3200 2GB ECC Registered (may or may not work, have seen issues)
3 button serial mouse
3x new AT keyboards
5.25" mounting bracket for 3.5" drive/floppy
Belkin 6 port Firewire hub
Belkin TuneDok for iPod w/ Sony cassette adapter
Cue Cat
HP ScanJet 4C SCSI Scanner w/ 3' 68pin to centronics external SCSI cable (no card)
ISA I/O board (IDE, floppy, 2x serial, game, par
Misc (E)IDE cables
Misc floppy drive cables
RCA UHF/VHF antenna
Radio Shack pillow speaker
SUNON KDE1206PTB1 60x60x25mm Fan new
Spool of Cat. 5 cable, unknown length left
VGA to 5BNC Cable
iRock FM transmitter
mouse couch (pad w/ wrist bits) mark 3

VGA Box (4x RCA A/V -> VGA DB15 Output, hook up camera, dvd player,
  video game console, etc, hook up to your VGA monitor)