[BBLISA] Suggestions for temporary point to point link?

Marc Richman dubious at postdiluvian.org
Fri May 12 10:57:01 EDT 2006

 We are moving our company about 550 meters to the left(facing the
 front of the building), and plan on moving our data center in a
 staggered fashion over the course of many weeks.  We would like
 to set up a point to point link between the sites so we can span
 our vlans across both sites to ease the pain of moving way to
 many machines.

 We haven't been able to find anybody to lease us a line for three
 months for a reasonable price, and are looking at alternatives

 RF looks like it might be a possibility. Does anybody have any
 advice/pointers/experience with any of this type of gear?

     The distance is less than 550 meters
     We need at least a 100Mb link
     We do not have line of sight
     we don't need the link for longer than 3 months

	      Thanks
	          Marc