[BBLISA] CoLo near waltham/lexington

Bill Smith wsmith at chezsmith.com
Fri Mar 24 23:45:04 EST 2006

Sean Lutner wrote:
>I'll second the MCI Billerica facility being very nice. I had gear
>there (it's still there, I'm no longer with the company) and it was a
>great data center. Well maintained, clueful, helpful and nice staff.
>We moved in right as all the problems were happening too.

We're still there, Sean.

I'll add that the MCI crew will respond to trouble tickets in a short
amount of time at any hour of the day.  We're pretty happy about their
service.

  William Smith                 wsmith-at-chezsmith-dot-com
  Fall River, MA                http://www.chezsmith.com

   "25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on, and
    walk down the street with no permit of any kind: some
     say it's crazy.  However, 4 out of 5 US murders are
    committed in the other half of the country: so who is
       crazy?"  -- Andrew Ford, forda at agcs dot com
                       * TAG!  v3.1a *