[BBLISA] CoLo near waltham/lexington

Grant Young grant at toaster-repair.com
Tue Mar 14 10:26:16 EST 2006

I'll second MCI in Billerica.  Security is good and in the almost two
years I've been managing a colo there I've never had any avaliability
problems.  It looks very well managed from my perspective and the people
there are helpful and professional.  It might be relatively expensive.

I used the facility that I guess is now Internap in Charlestown when it
was Hosting.com.  I think its weakness then was a single Internet
connection (lack of diversity).  They might have fixed it now.  It's a
good location if you need a location you can get to by T or car.

I think there are some colos in downtown Boston in the former Jordan
Marsh building but I think parking is an issue.