[BBLISA] CoLo near waltham/lexington

Eric J. Hansen ehansen at worldmachine.com
Tue Mar 14 11:29:30 EST 2006

Right, I think that facility (in the Hood Plant on Rutherford Ave) is now Boston DataCenters, formerly Allegiance, formerly
Hosting.com, formerly HarvardNet...

FYI we're at Colospace in Somerville on Inner Belt Rd, which sublets from Internap (oddly enough, Internap.com does not list
this facility; they list Thorndike St instead, which I've never seen.)  Either way, Colospace has very good peering in that
location and rents in 2U increments.

Eric