[BBLISA] 7' 4 post rack free to anybody who will move it

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Sun Mar 12 14:42:59 EST 2006

Hey, nobody seems to want to buy the 4 post rack I have, so I'm giving it
away to anybody who will come get it.  It's in Framingham.

If I didn't say so before, this is a really nice rack--they retail for
$500, or more, and this one is in near-perfect condition.  If anything, it
ought to be resaleable by someone with more time/ability to ship it.  I
don't care where it goes as long as it leaves, and I have no ability to
move it.

Dave