[BBLISA] Suggestions for Datacenter in Boston Area

bblist at rootme.org bblist at rootme.org
Fri Jun 30 19:51:29 EDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:06:07PM -0500, nicholas.kathmann at kathmannconsulting.com wrote 0.6K bytes in 18 lines about:
: I am working with a company that wants to have a datacenter somewhere in or
: around Boston to use for DR purposes.  Ideally they would already have servers
: and a SAN available, even more ideally with VMWare ESX.  Space requirements are
: in the ~2.5 - 3.5TB range.

	I'm sure Vericenter, AT&T, or MCI/Verizon Business could handle
	this.  All three are within 128 more or less.

--
Andrew
email: andrew at lewman.com
web: http://www.lewman.com
pgp key: 31B0974B
jabber: phoboslabs at jabber.org
fortune: National security is in your hands - guard it well.