[BBLISA] High speed internet in Kendall Sq

Nathan Faust nfaust at merchantwarehouse.com
Fri Jun 30 15:07:15 EDT 2006

Eddy,

If you go to:
http://www.cogentco.com/htdocs/dedicated.php

Put in region and city (USA and Boston), your building 1 Cambridge Ctr,
Cambridge is listed.

As for pricing, I don't know what their commercial rates are, but
educational rates (since I was working for subsidiary company of MIT)
were a little under $1000 month for the 100mb package.

If your looking for speed and an alternate option, I felt they were a
good choice.
My suggestion is getting in touch with their sales reps for specifics
for pricing.
877-875-4432 -- from the webpage.

Nathan.
Nathan Faust