[BBLISA] Wifi guest access

nicholas.kathmann at kathmannconsulting.com nicholas.kathmann at kathmannconsulting.com
Fri Jun 30 14:01:13 EDT 2006

NoCatSplash and NoCatAuth will probably work for what you need.  You
can either
run it on a physical machine, or on embedded hardware made just for APs
(pretty
cheap).  If you need help getting up a linux AP with NoCat let me know, I have
several APs already configured for it.

www.nocat.net

Thanks,
Nicholas Kathmann, CISSP