[BBLISA] Wifi guest access

Eddy Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Fri Jun 30 12:59:46 EDT 2006

I don't feel the need for overwhelming security in this case.  I plan to
place the wifi network outside of the firewall, and then when users need to
access internally, they'll use their vpn software.

I am ok with one shared guest password, just enough to prevent unintelligent
moochers from hogging the bandwidth.  We can stick a sign on the wall inside
the company, saying
"Wireless guest password: icecream"