[BBLISA] Spam filtering and DNSBL, SBL/XBL?

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Mon Jan 16 10:52:29 EST 2006

I have both the black holes turned on for my Pair account, plus all of
Pair's other spamblocking features, and the amount of spam I get has
dramatically decreased.  I assume, however, that I'm losing a certain
percentage of non-spam mail as well.  That's ok with me, given what I use
the account for.  The email address has been totally poisoned by being on
various websites, mail lists, etc, but the heavy filtering keeps the spam
level fairly manageable, give or take 5 a day.

Dave