[BBLISA] Unhelpful responses (was Re: How would you address this?)

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Fri Feb 17 22:16:57 EST 2006

Josh Smith <irilyth at infersys.com> replied to my message with:

> I was going for humorous, not helpful.

My apologies, then, for taking you to task when it wasn't deserved.

It's a well-understood limitation of email that humor and inflection are
transmitted poorly, if at all; this is a perfect case in point. If it
weren't for people on the sage-members list saying -- and meaning, in
all seriousness -- things like "users are stupid," I might not have gone
off on this rant. But those things have been said, sadly, more than a few
time.

AdamM