[BBLISA] local vendors for Intel servers?

Nick Giannotti nick.giannotti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 21:24:45 EDT 2006

Chalk me up as another one who has had bad luck with PCFE: I bought a dozen
machines from them (I needed Socket 478 boards with an ISA Bus on them) and
I've had more than 25% of the up and die, due to the motherboards conking
out.

I will say that their customer service is good, but their product is, from
my experience, unreliable.