[BBLISA] Anyone looking for a UPS?

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Mon Apr 24 12:13:21 EDT 2006

Since there's been some chatter about UPSes...   I'm in the process
of moving, and have 3 UPSes, in various states of disrepair, which are
available if anyone is interested...

APC SmartUPS 450
It's free but dead.  It'd be useful if you're planning to do a TradeUPS
from APC and want to get some extra capacity.  However, it doesn't even
respond or power on when plugged in.

APC SmartUPS 1400 Net
"Works", but tends to drop the load immediately upon power outage.
I believe it just needs a new battery, but I haven't had it checked
out too much, etc.  I'd actually like to get some cash for it, make me
an offer.

APC SmartUPS VS650
Similar to the 1400.  It'll actually keep going when unplugged, etc, but
sometimes it complains about a failed battery, which unsurprisingly makes me
think it also needs a new battery.  Ditto for cash and offer. :)

Unrelated, I also have a bunch of internal SCSI cables (and a single
external) available for free if anyone wants them.

Contact me via email for any of these things. :)

Theo Van Dinter, tvd at bblisa.org/felicity at kluge.net
Systems Administrator, bblisa.org/kluge.net