[BBLISA] Suggestions for a documentation system

miah miah at chia-pet.org
Thu Oct 20 17:10:43 EDT 2005

Thats what I've done.. its very handy.  Any web-browser can view the
docs, you can set access controls on who can read/write/edit docs, you
get revision control.  I use moinmoin and am very happy, it stores all
its data in files.  I believe MediaWiki stores all its data in mysql and
you get all the same features.

-miah