[BBLISA] UNIX/scripting/programming courses?

Betsy Schwartz betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:31:30 EDT 2005

At 09:47 AM 10/11/2005, Scott Ehrlich wrote:
>I looked at Harvard Extension but I couldn't readily find
>anything.   Maybe I need to look at their site some more...?

http://www.extension.harvard.edu/2005-06/programs/almit/courses/

You might also look at UMass/Boston. They have a certificate program in CS
and they've also offered some short professional development courses
through the SERL group
http://www.cs.umb.edu/Courses/Courses.htm
  http://www.serl.org/javacourse/

Betsy Schwartz                                                    email:
betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Unix Systems Administrator,CRG                           voice: 617-495-5947
Harvard Graduate School of Design                         fax:    617-496-5866