[BBLISA] Sun addressable memory.

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Tue Oct 18 21:11:37 EDT 2005

I suspect this may have been true some years ago with SunOS4.1.3, which people
continued to run for many years.  But Solaris can address the memory in 64bit
mode. However, 32bit applications will not be able to address more than 4G per
process.  For example, there are (or used to be) 32 bit and 64 bit versions of
Oracle.

		--Dean