[BBLISA] Recommendations for dedicated hosting?

Public echo at beltrani.com
Sun May 8 16:05:13 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 14:17 -0400, Public wrote:
>  Does anyone have a recommendation for a dedicated hosting provider?
>
> I am interested in setting up two boxes with the following
> configuration:
>
>  OS        : Linux, SuSE preferred but not required
>  Processor : Intel architecture, 2 - 3 GHz processor speed
>  RAM       : >= 1GB RAM
>  Storage   : 100 - 200 GB Disk, hardware RAID preferred but not required
>
> Feel free to reply directly and I will summarize for the list.
>
>   - Paul Beltrani

In the end we looked at the providers listed below. As expected, pricing
was remarkably similar among providers.

  - Paul

Av8 Internet, http://www.av8.net/
Location, NH, E MA
Suggested by a list subscriber who is associated with the company.

Boston DataCenters, http://www.bostondatacenters.com/
Location, Charlestown, MA (Old HarvardNet facility)

ServerBeach, http://www.serverbeach.com
Location: VA?, TX
Recommended by a list subscriber who was happy with their service.

ServerCity, http://www.servercity.com/
Location: Somerville and Marlborough, MA

TowardEX Technologies, http://www.towardex.com/
Location: Waltham, MA