[BBLISA] Data Recovery for failed hard drive

Petro, Christopher cpetro at verisign.com
Tue May 3 18:26:47 EDT 2005

I have had excellent luck with Disk Doctors in the past.  They even sent
back partially recovered PowerPoint presentations in one case where the
disk head made an unfortunate landing in the middle of some of them and
corrupted some images; almost all of the text and some of the images in
the presentations were intact.