[BBLISA] Any suggestions for Nortel/Norstar PBX phone systemsupport?

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Mar 2 21:08:34 EST 2005

Trinet communications is pretty good. I think they might have quit Nortel
sales/support(they used to do it years ago), but they are real good with
Avaya/ATT equipment. They also do good inside cabling work for both telco
and network.  Technical competency is very good.

Of course, most people are going VOIP these days, on new installs.  I've
been working on some cool projects in this space. I'll have more in this
space later.

		--Dean