[BBLISA] Any suggestions for Nortel/Norstar PBX phone system support?

Tabor J. Wells twells at fsckit.net
Wed Mar 2 14:16:20 EST 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 02:10:47PM -0500,
Edward Ned Harvey <eharvey at engim.com> is thought to have said:

> We have thus far been using JCI/Netversant, with sometimes satisfaction and
> sometimes dissatisfaction.  I might be willing to consider another support
> provider for this phone system if anyone can make a suggestion.

I've been using General Communications for all of my cabling and PBX support
for the last year and a half. I've been very happy with them. I'm not sure
if the Norstar is something they support but you might give them a call.

http://www.generalcom.com/ is their site.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells at fsckit.net
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality