[BBLISA] CPU/Memory test for Dell PowerEdge?

Scott Ehrlich srehrlich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:56:52 EDT 2005

Sorry to top post...

The program sounds great, but the goal for me is to discover if the
problem is with the OS or the hardware, and the logs do not show a
thing.   Thus, if I run the test booting from CD or floppy and a
problem occurs, then I know the hardware is at fault.

Has someone made a bootable floppy or CD with Prime95 on it?  If so,
I'd really like to try it that way.

Thanks.

Scott