[BBLISA] Any Toshiba Strata DK/Strategy Voicemail admins out there?

Tabor J. Wells twells at fsckit.net
Thu Feb 17 10:44:55 EST 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 01:14:29PM -0500,
Tabor J. Wells <twells at fsckit.net> is thought to have said:

> I'm looking for some help on determining if something is possible with a
> Toshiba Strata DK 424 PBX w/ the card version of the Strategy voicemail system.
>
> In particular I'm looking to change the dial-by-name directory greeting from
> the default system message.  Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so
> how?

For the sake of the archives and should anyone else have to deal with one of
these, the answer is that it's just another voicemail box on the system.
Assign it a passcode, login to the mailbox via the normal means and set a
different greeting.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells at fsckit.net
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality