[BBLISA] Any Toshiba Strata DK/Strategy Voicemail admins out there?

Tabor J. Wells twells at fsckit.net
Wed Feb 16 13:14:29 EST 2005

Now time for an actual semi-on-topic post :)

I'm looking for some help on determining if something is possible with a
Toshiba Strata DK 424 PBX w/ the card version of the Strategy voicemail system.

In particular I'm looking to change the dial-by-name directory greeting from
the default system message.  Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so
how?

TIA,

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells at fsckit.net
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality