[BBLISA] Re: more foolishness

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Feb 16 12:49:06 EST 2005

But on the subject on foolishness I'd add the following quotes from my
dictionary of quotations:

"A learned fool is one who has read everything and simply remembered it"
--Josh Billings.

That could be me. I have my facts straight, and I remember them. I could
very well be a learned fool.

"Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom
consists in not exceeding the limit" --Elbert Hubbard

I try not to exceed my five minutes.  Do you?

		--Dean