[BBLISA] nnrp clarification on limitations

Tabor J. Wells twells at fsckit.net
Wed Feb 16 12:25:03 EST 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 11:36:40AM -0500,
Dean Anderson <dean at av8.com> is thought to have said:

> As Mr. Wells has surprisingly become privy to the offlist emails of Mr.
> Moskowitz, I may be compelled to publish Mr. Moskowitz's emails on the

I refer to the mail he sent to the BBLISA list this morning in this thread
with the subject "ENOUGH! (was Re: [BBLISA] nnrp clarification on
limitations)" asking you in no uncertain terms to take it offlist. To which
you responded that you couldn't take it offlist because the person was
using the SORBS blacklist and therefore blocking mail from av8.com.

> Mr. Wells knowledge of BBLISA internal discussions seems to suggest that
> perhaps Mr. Moskowitz and BBLISA are more intimately involved in the
> defamatory comments that it already appears.

bblisa at bblisa.org is not a BBLISA internal discussion forum. Nor is it a
place for your rants. Please take it offlist. That you continue to be
unwilling to do so further illustrates the point I was trying to make. Thank
you.

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells at fsckit.net
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality