[BBLISA] nnrp clarification on limitations

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Feb 16 11:36:40 EST 2005

As Wells is one of the people who originally posted defamatory comments on
BBLISA about myself and Av8 Internet, Inc, I ask the BBLISA organization
to take appropriate action to distance themselves from the original
defamation and to avoid appearing to endorse the continued defamatory
comments of Mr. Wells and others.

As Mr. Wells has surprisingly become privy to the offlist emails of Mr.
Moskowitz, I may be compelled to publish Mr. Moskowitz's emails on the
subject to show his partisanship in contadiction of his duties as BBLISA
President.

I should note that our earlier legal investigation of Mr. Wells defamation
determined that Mr. Wells was not speaking for any organization, and that
defamation suits against individuals are discouraged in Massachussets, on
the perception that an individual has little defense against a
corporation.  Such suite are not so-discouraged against organizations,
which are expected to act more responsibly, and have the resources to
defend themselves.

Mr. Wells knowledge of BBLISA internal discussions seems to suggest that
perhaps Mr. Moskowitz and BBLISA are more intimately involved in the
defamatory comments that it already appears.  What exactly is Mr. Wells
involvement with BBLISA operations? What is his relationship with its
officers?

Dean Anderson
Av8 Internet, Inc

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Tabor J. Wells wrote:

> To the list owners, Dean's frothing about SORBS/ORBS/MAPS/whatever on BBLISA
> has been happening more and more frequently in the last year. How much
> longer will the list be subjected to it? Yes, I realize one of those
> incidents of feeding the troll was my own doing and for that I apologize but
> he's at the point of ignoring requests from Adam to stop. The regular Dean
> outbursts are starting to detract from the quality of the list.
>
> Tabor

617 344 9000