[BBLISA] Help with OS 9 (classic), Framemaker > PDF error

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Sun Apr 10 22:48:51 EDT 2005

Does the file print if you attach a real printer?

I'd suggest contacting Adobe support, which owns Framemaker (I think) and
Distiller.  I never found distiller to be perfect in older versions, but
its been a while since I used it.

Alternately, you might try uploading the postscript output to a linux box
and using ps2pdf. This same command might be available on the unix side of
OS 10, too, I don't know. But you might look for it.

Sorry, Hope that helps.

		--Dean