[BBLISA] Wiki Guidance

Rick Pike rpike at pikesys.com
Tue Sep 28 12:31:31 EDT 2004

After 2 years of looking for a job, I have finally found one as a redundant
build/release engineer and I start next week.

In order to try to capture and share their existing and evolving knowledge
base, I am considering setting up a wiki which I've never done before. Does
anyone have any suggestions to share on getting started and getting people
to use it?
Any tips, tricks, or traps?

Thanks in advance.

Richard Pike
rpike at alum.rpi.edu

Pikesys Computer House Calls - Home or Office: tech at pikesys.com

Free Javascript Event Calendar: http://calendar.pikesys.com
System Administrator and Software Engineer with broad experience in
developing, securing, deploying, and maintaining computer information
systems including Java/J2EE-based, n-tier distributed applications and
Oracle databases.

Adaptable, life-long learner who combines diverse expertise in scientific
programming, release management, database development and administration,
UNIX and Windows platforms, and web server/application server development
to solve problems, deliver high-quality products, and improve the
development environment and processes.