[BBLISA] Kind of moving to Boston

Rob Cambra robc at solarflares.net
Fri Sep 24 13:05:10 EDT 2004

Watertown is a great area for this, in fact, I even know of a great
place that's available Oct. 1.  Great access to the pike (I-90), as
Tabor said, you will probably end up driving, it's really not easy to
get to that part of Waltham in the winter, or summer for that matter, on
public transportation.

Since we are moving west, and didn't give enough notice, we'll probably
be paying for the place unless we find tenants for October.

Need any old computer magazines or a couch, or bed, or..shelves...?

Contact me off list if you are interested.

-rob