[BBLISA] Training recomendations sought.

Patrick Paul patpaul at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 16 19:35:55 EDT 2004

I found the rhce classes fun.  It was interesting to see what the
instructor knew, and if there were any deficiencies.  Overall the
classes were informative.  I never bothered with tcp-wrappers
previously, only ipfwadm/ipchains/iptables, so that was beneficial.  I
can' really comment on the test.  I showed up 45 minutes late with a
mighty hangover, after trying to remember where my car was, and then
racing to the testing facility so I wouldn't have to explain to my boss
why $2800(or whatever it was) was just wasted.  Going 70 on Memorial
Drive was a unique experience.

I passed though.

--
Patrick Paul