[BBLISA] Training recomendations sought.

Michael C Tiernan mtiernan at tota.net
Thu Sep 16 19:13:52 EDT 2004

Well now, that was a nice collection of knowledge!

Thanks to everyone for sharing, it was very helpful.

The question came up because I *might* be able to get the company to pay for a
cert class (or two) and I was thinking that maybe taking one of these might
help me see if there's any holes in my knowledge that need filling.

(I'm not really expecting much from it in the way of "new" things to learn).

I also figure that if it's free it is well worth the money. :)
I might need yet another thing to "fill out" my resume.

Thanks ya'll!
   << MCT >>                mtiernan at tota.net
   Michael C Tiernan.       http://home.comcast.net/~Michael.Tiernan/
   Is God a performance artist?