[BBLISA] co-location

Grant Young grant at toaster-repair.com
Wed Mar 31 10:08:18 EST 2004

The one place I have experience with is Hosting.com in Boston.  It's
part of Allegiance Telecomm.  They're probably not the cheapest but
they've got space and network capacity to spare and their datacenter is
top notch.

http://www.hosting.com/colocation_datacenters_boston.jsp

I used them in a former job and didn't have any problems.  They were
cheaper than Verio and easier for me to get to.

Grant Young <grant at toaster-repair.com>