[BBLISA] co-location

Paonia Ezrine-N'Shaiha paonia at home.welcomehome.org
Tue Mar 30 19:48:30 EST 2004

Hi all.

I am looking for a co-location facility for a project I am working on.
The geographic location does not really matter. Boston(ish) or VT might be
nice, but any city or town in the US would be ok as well.

We will want 1-2 racks now and room to expand later.
They should have at least redundant t3's with the ability to provide us up to
100MB/s within a year. We may split this load among a few places we may not.

Any recommendations or places we should avoid?  Any ideas on other forums
where it would be helpful to post this?

Thanks,
Paonia