[BBLISA] Request for Comments on Email Server Install Procedure

alex@basespace alex at basespace.net
Mon Jun 28 09:07:22 EDT 2004

I use postfix with maildrop as its delivery agent. Of course that means you
have to make sure your entire infrastructure can handle Maildirs instead of
mbox. However I find it works pretty well, you can set up a global
maildroprc that runs the mail through SpamAssassin for example.

 - Alex Aminoff
   BaseSpace.net