[BBLISA] 1U SCSI cases?

Public echo at beltrani.com
Mon Jun 21 13:33:42 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 12:48, Betsy Schwartz wrote:
> Is there such a thing as a 1U rack-mountable SCSI drive case? Or a
> non-mountable 1U case?  Or any other sort of way to get a small SCSI drive
> into 1U of rack space for under four figures?
>
> Doesn't need to be redundant, secure, or any other kinda thing. Just needs
> to fit

Check if any of your colleagues get the  "Processor" trade publication.
It's a newspaper style monthly of vendor advertising that opens like a
book. I expect you'll find what your looking for in the first few pages.

A less convenient version is available at:
http://www.processor.com/

Worst case, buy a 1U rack mountable PC case and don't install a MB, just
drive(s).  You can pick up a basic 1U case with power supply and 2 drive
bays for less than $200.

  - Paul Beltrani