[BBLISA] Hardening Solaris

Edward Ned Harvey eharvey at engim.com
Wed Jun 9 12:51:05 EDT 2004

You know, it looks like the blueprints thing *would* be good, except
that sun has (as usual) broken it.

The link below doesn't work.  So I went to their site and searched for
it.  Luckily (I thought) it was found.  So I started browsing, and it's
chock full of broken links.

Sun:  The company you want to love, but just can't.

Also, I just downloaded jass.  The file got corrupted during transfer
somehow.  Sun doesn't allow you to download more than once.   Jeez, sun,
you guys!!   :-(