[BBLISA] Hardening Solaris

Public echo at beltrani.com
Wed Jun 9 10:47:13 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 09:36, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
> I've got to configure an outward facing Solaris box for smtp.
>
> Of course I have sunsolve, and have looked through there to look up
> their recommendations for hardening the box, but I wonder if any of
> you's can suggest some documentation for me to keep this solaris box
> secure.

Not sure if SunSolve also links to or searches the "Blueprints"
articles:

http://www.sun.com/solutions/blueprints/browsesubject.html#security

You'll find articles like:
  Solaris Operating Environment Security
  Minimizing the Solaris Operating Environment for Security
  How Hackers Do It: Tricks, Tools, and Techniques

  - Paul Beltrani