[BBLISA] Older Solaris Patches

Edward Ned Harvey eharvey at engim.com
Wed Feb 25 11:44:39 EST 2004

I figured it out once a couple months ago, but now can't seem to find
the answer --

Does anyone know where to find older versions of Solaris patches?

For example, patch 108528 newest version is 108528-29, but the version
all of our other machines is using is 108528-28.   I know that -29 is
supposed to be an improvement over -28, and in fact it probably is.  But
I *do* want to keep some consistency in patch revisions across all the
machines, and I *don't* want to upgrade every machine, every patch, and
reboot the buggers every time sun releases a newer version of a patch.

Any clues?
Thanks...