[BBLISA] cisco port adapters to lend?

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Mon Feb 9 14:38:25 EST 2004

Suspecting this, and assuming it runs ok without port adapters, I'd guess
that you probably have a incompatible vxr card.  You should check the PA
cards that you have, and that they are all compatible with the VXR
backplane.  I can't recall a list, but some PA's are not compatible. But I
don't know what happens when those cards are put in the VXR...

Power supplies shutdown when they get too hot, or when there is excessive
current draw. You should beware of 'testing', by pulling cards, since
removing cards reduces load on the power supply, and gives more energy to
a shorting card, which could them damage either or both the card and the
backplane before the power supply shuts down.

		--Dean