[BBLISA] Looking for desktop support position...

Scott Ehrlich scott at ehrlichtronics.com
Tue Dec 28 19:55:40 EST 2004

I am a desktop support professional (http://www.ehrlichtronics.com/resume)
seeking a long-term, f/t (ideally direct hire or temp-to-perm) desktop
support position, preferably in defense or higher ed (BU, BC, Harvard,
MIT, etc), but will consider anything.  I am excellent with Macs, PCs,
networking, peripherals.  I hold no judgement or religious preferences for
any technologies.  I work well with/on teams or on my own, interface
wonderfully with users or can work in a back room with little-to-no
interaction with people.

** No task is too mundane, regardless of what my resume shows **

I live in the Metro Boston area and have a reliable car.

Thanks for any help.

Scott