[BBLISA] I need a colocation for 10 or perhaps 12 1U machines

Internaut at Large dkap at haven.org
Thu Dec 2 09:59:21 EST 2004

> > I actually know someone on the list, and he's neither a supporter or
> > detractor of Paul or his views.
>
> I suspect that if he's on Paul's list, that he isn't a detractor. And I
> don't think you get on Paul's personal list for the hell of it.

Hey Dean!

Provide a publicly accessible alternative list.  Put you comments in
there.  That way, instead of attacking, you can offer alternatives, when
people proposed whatever the list you object to, simply offer yours in
addition.  And on yours, feel free to put commentary like "Supports MAPS
- which is a personal agenda hunting list" or "Supports real spam
blocking" or whatever, with links to the full story, so that those of us
who are familiar with it, can nod our heads sagely, and do the right
thing, while those in ignorance, can find out about it in all it's gory
details, without making yourself sound like a cook who has to keep
repeating the same thing over and over again.  That's what the web is
there for.